VİTRİN: KONGRE & TOPLANTI OTELLERİ
1. Bosphorus International Neuroscience Symposium-BINESKONGRE TARİHİ
23 Eylül - 24 Eylül 2019
Acıbadem Maslak Hospital
KONGRE WEB SİTESİ
It is a great pleasure to welcome you all to the first ‘Bosphorus International Neuroscience Symposium’ (BINES) in Acıbadem Maslak Hospital where is in Istanbul, Turkey between September 23-24, 2019.
The BINES, an inspiring vision of our clinic, is planned to be taken place annually, will encourage a platform for participants to network and collaborate with their counterparts from all over the world. Indeed, the Symposium will provide an excellent opportunity to connect countries from different continents and strengthen partnerships and cooperation as well as share experiences and approaches at regional and international levels.
The primary objectives of the symposium are to:
- Share the experiences of senior neurosurgeons, specifically on the challenging cases;
- Demonstrate the microsurgical techniques along with surgical tricks;
- Address other treatment modalities in detail, in addition to surgery;
- Discuss recent developments in neuroscience and;
- Present a comprehensive and a current review of structural and surgical neuroanatomy.
Scientific interactive presentations will be performed by both internationally and locally invited highly regarded and distinguished faculty members. It will be a great honor and privilege to welcome; the world-famous Neurosurgeon, guest of honorary, Professor Robert F. Spetzler and Professor Necmettin Pamir, as honorary lecturer in the first year of the Symposium.
The first symposium will be focused on neurovascular surgery. A variety of topics will be covered including; experiences in challenging cases, other treatment modalities, recent applications on stroke surgery, decision making in cerebral vascular lesions management and 3D neurovascular anatomy. Besides, our participants will have the opportunity to watch operation videos in 3D.
Istanbul is the only intercontinental city in the world that’s spread over two continents, with the Bosphorus, forming the dividing line between Europe and Asia. Istanbul will provide the participants with a wealth of opportunities for discoveries and enjoyment, at the Symposium and beyond.
We look forward to your participation in BINES and to welcoming you to the great atmosphere of Istanbul.
İlhan Elmacı, M.D.
Professor of Neurosurgery
KONGREUZMANI.COM veritabanında kayıtlı etkinliklere ait tarih, yer ve diğer içerik detayları ilgili yıl içerisinde yetkili kurum tarafından değiştirilebilir. Lütfen etkinliğe ait resmi web sitesinden güncel bilgileri teyid ediniz. HATA BİLDİR: Bu etkinlik detaylarında hata varsa bize iletebilirsiniz.
Kategori İçerisindeki Benzer Etkinlikler
- 13. İstanbul Aile Hekimliği Kongresi
21 Haziran - 22 Haziran 2019, İstanbul
- 13. Ulusal Androloji Kongresi
18 Nisan - 21 Nisan 2019, Muğla
- 3. Kök Hücre ve Hücresel Tedaviler Kongresi
12 Nisan - 14 Nisan 2019, İstanbul
- International Molecular Medicine Symposium by the Bosphorus
16 Mayıs - 18 Mayıs 2019, İstanbul
- Uluslararası Katılımlı Aritmi Toplantısı
04 Nisan - 07 Nisan 2019, Muğla